I’m so excited to bring you this list of 5 Best Drones With Camera Under $100! I will sure get the most bang for your buck with these drones.
Whether you are in the market to buy one for a loved one or for yourself, you will find a good variety and range that’s within your $100 budget.
These 5 best drones under $100 were chosen based on high ratings of customer reviews, quality, and number of features.
As new drone flyers and beginners, having a drone under $100 will help ease any pain of crashing them too soon and believe me, it will happen.
Crashes are inevitable and I’ve taken this into consideration when picking the best drones for you.
You can rest assure I have picked the highest quality ones that are most beginner friendly and this is truly why you’ll get the most bang for your buck!
The absolute 5 best drones with camera for consideration are:
- Syma X5C Quadcopter equipped with HD cameras, 2.4G 6 Axis Gyro
- QCopter QC1 Green Quadcopter Drone with HD camera, 6 Axis
- Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live Feed 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold
- UDI U818A HD+ Drone with Camera and Headless Mode
- Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Gyro Headless System
Make sure you bookmark this page so you can come back to it later if you need to review these five awesome drones again.
If you’d like to get serious about flying drones, you may want to check out this list here where the drones with cameras are all over $100!
SYMA X5C QUADCOPTER EQUIPPED WITH HD CAMERAS, 2.4G 6 AXIS GYRO
This drone offers a great selection of features for fliers who want more without having to spend too much.
This drone’s 6-axis Gyro stabilization system makes it extremely stable and more flexible when flying.
In addition, the stabilization system makes it wind resistant and ideal for flying both indoors and outdoors.
1. This quadcopter is very stable in calm winds
2. Lightweight and blades have protective guard to minimize damage potentials
3. It flies accurately with excellent control handling
4. It comes with some propeller blade replacements just in case of damage
5. The camera is impressive in daylight conditions
6. The battery life is also decent and recharges quickly
7. The accessories are easy to purchase
1. Difficult to identify directionality when it gets higher in elevation or further away
2. Synchronizing the quad with the controller can be a bit difficult
3. The photo quality isn’t high definition
The control mechanism for this drone is just adorable as it incorporates a 2.4 GHZ remote control that utilizes spread spectrum technology for anti-interference and further remote distance control ability.
This gadget incorporates a modular design structure that makes for simple assembly and convenient maintenance.
Additionally, this quadcopter is faster and more easily maneuverable that other cheaper models, but will not break the bank if you misjudge the top of a tree and get the drone stuck out of reach.
This quadcopter is small but sturdy. It is a serious aerial unmanned vehicle that takes phenomenal photographs from unbelievably impressive heights!
QCOPTER QC1 GREEN QUADCOPTER DRONE WITH HD CAMERA, 6 AXIS
It is ridiculously cute and aspiring pilots will appreciate its battery capacity that has a staggering 15 minutes of flight time for each battery.
As if that’s not enough, this quadcopter also includes a bonus battery which gives it a total flight time of 30 minutes.
Better yet, the high capacity battery (3.7 V,1100 mAh) allows for an excellent flying experience.
This copter also comes with awesome colorful LED lights that offer night illumination just in case you want to fly at night. More excitingly, the quadcopter’s light will wow your family, neighbors, and friends.
The design of this quadcopter offers excellent flight stability for novice pilots, thanks to its Gyrocopters 6-axis features.
1. The drone’s assembly instructions are ridiculously basic
2. The picture/video quality is grainy
3. It’s pretty big and not easily carried away by the wind
4. The drone flies nice and smooth
5. The manufacturer’s customer service is excellent
6. It’s a relatively small copter with a long battery life
1. Complaints that this drone comes with some manufacturer defects
2. Some customers feel that this drone is overpriced
3. The protective bumpers meant to protect the propellers do not fit well
What sets this drone apart from its competition is its 360 reversion of flips and RTF function that lets you get the most out of your aerial shooting session.
We cannot also forget the drone’s high definition camera that lets you capture birds-eye photos and clear cut videos.
This gadget is easily one of the best drones the market has to offer. It produced excellent quality footage, has excellent battery life and is fast, smooth, and fun to fly!
HOLY STONE HS200 FPV RC DRONE WITH HD WIFI CAMERA LIVE FEED 2.4GHz 4CH 6-AXIS GYRO QUADCOPTER WITH ALTITUDE HOLD
Made for outdoor adventures, the Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live Feed 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold is equipped with a front-facing stationary high definition camera that films everything in its path for a first person view.
Priced at in the $80’s range, the 2 MP high definition camera is bundled with an upgraded 4 GB Micro SD card that lets your family and friends record the world in a whole new angle.
Designed with the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system, you can perform any flip with just a simple button press.
Even for beginners, this copter lets you enjoy its wow performance all thanks to its highly responsive function.
With regard to drone control, this copter comes with a 2.4GHz remote control, probably one of the best there is in the market.
From incredibly fast responses to excellent anti-jamming capabilities, from less power consumption to an 80-meter control distance, this drone’s control system is a force to reckon with.
For easy steering, this quadcopter is designed with a headless mode. This means that during normal use, the forward direction is whichever way the drone is facing irrespective of its orientation.
1. Automatic Altitude Hold
2. The HD camera captures pristine high definition aerial photos and footage
3. Headless mode makes for better control and easier flight
4. The multi-axis gyro offers additional stability
5. Comes with 4 spare propellers
6. LED navigation lights and remote control indicator light for night flight
7. Outstanding customer service customers boasts
8. 4 Speed Modes for accommodate beginners to expert flyers
1. Battery is not very long lasting (but this is common at this price range)
2. Easily carried away by a strong breeze
3. The plastic material is not durable (but makes up for it with anti-collision mechanism)
The quadcopter’s powerful motors enable it to fly efficiently and much longer. Additionally, this device boasts of a performance-enhancing, plastic protective frame that protects the propellers during flight in addition to acting as an anti-collision mechanism.
You can also enjoy enhanced features and exclusive bonus features to maximize and quadruple your drone’s flight time.
This sleek drone works perfectly for professional photographers who want to take advantage of the drone’s high definition camera, but its easy control and extra propellers make it attractive for new users too!
UDI U818A HD+ DRONE WITH CAMERA AND HEADLESS MODE
It’s a process that begins with mishaps, so any aspiring pilot requires a drone that is tough, but also affordable enough that losing it in a canopy will not bankrupt them.
The modestly priced at just under $100 UDI U1818A has a great range of features for its price, and it is easy to fly.
Its four-loop style frame protects the propellers during flight besides acting as an anti-collision safety mechanism.
This quadcopter also boasts of a headless mode navigation that eliminates the need to adjust your drone’s position before a flight and improves the learning curve.
When the headless mode is activated, regardless of the direction in which the front of your drone is facing, pushing the throttle to the right will propel it to the right.
A bonus to the beginners is the included HD 720P video camera attached to the body. Although it will not produce the work of Stanley Kubrick, it will give you a whole new outlook on flying.
1. Very user-friendly beginner drone
3. The copter is very durable
4. The camera is pretty good
5. The batteries are easy to swap if charging is needed.
6. Easy to control and has different modes
1. The battery life is dismal
2. Some controls on the remote do not actuate the controls on the drone
3. This drone is useless in the wind
4. There is no on/off switch on the drone
This drone can also perform extreme flips, tricks and stunts with simple joystick combos such as down/up, right/left, 360-degree flips and rolls.
Better yet, this drone has a low battery alarm that alerts you of a low battery level.
This UDI U1818A quadcopter is easy to fly, which makes it an excellent choice for beginners, but it has a relatively short flight time.
HOLY STONE F181 RC QUADCOPTER DRONE WITH HD CAMERA RTF 4 CHANNEL 2.4GHZ 6-GYRO HEADLESS SYSTEM
The tablet or phone-based controls make this drone intuitive to control right out of the box even if it lacks the sensitivity of its more expensive counterparts with separate controllers.
One particularly magnificent aspect about this drone is its altitude hold function that allows you to release the throttle stick thus allowing the drone to hover at a constant height.
The F181 drone also comes equipped with a headless security system that makes it possible for any level player to fly this copter without losing it.
1. It flies extremely smooth
2. The flip feature is awesome
3. Takes decent pictures and videos
4. The headless mode works well
5. Has a headlight for night visibility
1. The battery life is short
2. There are no higher capacity battery upgrades for this drone
3. The controller beeps continuously when in headless mode
4. There is little info on how to repair in case of breakage
5. Has a faulty take off and poor control
This quadcopter is the epitome of wonderful performance and perfect action all thanks to its 4-ways flips (frontward, backward, right, left) which make it possible to make 360-degree turns at anytime and anywhere.
For an extended flight time, this drone comes with two batteries which can run for 7-9 minutes.
The helicopter’s 6-axis Gyro stabilization system makes it extremely flexible and stable when flying.
In addition, this drone bears the characteristics of wind resistance and can be flown indoors or in the outside.
A built-in camera, fully-functional headlight and headless navigation mode all come standard for this F181 Drone by Holy Stone, making it an excellent option for novice photographers and their experienced counterparts alike.
In your search for the best drone for yourself or your loved one, you can also take consideration of the colors it comes in and number of accessories available.
The “Click Here To See More Details & Buy” buttons above will take you to the drones’ product pages at one of the best online shopping places around, Amazon, where you can see what accessories available and their latest prices are always the lowest around.
I hope you will be able to use one of the best drones above for your gifting needs so that you don’t need to waste time to do more searching.
The drones on my list have high quality cameras for the money, stable and easy to fly for all levels of experience. It will be fun for anyone!
If you have any questions on the list of best drones with camera under $100, please do not hesitate to leave me a comment below! I always reply to my readers. 🙂
Let’s go online shopping!